This guide will deal with the steps to install applinked apk on firestick 4k, lite and cube. By the end of this guide, you will be able to download applinked for firestick and install the same on all versions of amazon fire tv stick. Keep reading this post till the end to understand the whole process and various important steps.
With the shutdown of the most famous filelinked, everyone is looking for it’s alternatives. You have couple of alternatives such as Unlinked APK, AppSynced, Aptoide TV, APKTime and the list goes on. But AppLinked APK seems to be working pretty fine with very less number of errors and issues.
Since then, the hype on applinked is getting bigger each day. Even though there are couple of options, everyone loves to download it because it has pretty good features and it looks even better than FileLinked.
Capabilities Of AppLinked APK on Firestick [Features]
Easy To Use
It is super easy to use applinked on firestick because you don’t have to login or create account. All you need is a store code that works. Get the applinked code from our blog and add the same on the app on your fire tv stick.
Once you have added the stores with the given codes, you will be able to easily download apps. It’s even easier to update the apps to their latest versions. On top of that, you don’t have to always download the apk file and make your internal storage out of space.
You can install the apps without downloading them on your device. Add the store, scroll down the list, choose the app and install it.
The applinked app on your firestick is highly secure and you don’t have to worry about your personal data. Because, it won’t ask you any kind of special permissions in order for you to use the app store.
Every app that you see inside the applinked store is tested and scanned for viruses. If the developers could able to find any threat, they will immediately remove the app. So, you can easily trust it like anyone else.
Reliable, Nothing Flashy
The applinked is as reliable as filelinked used to be. Even though it is still in it’s development stage, the developers are working hard 24×7 to provide you the error free in-app experience.
This is not a come and go app like any other one in the market. It is here to stay forever and to serve people what they want in terms of ease in bulk app downloads, etc. Jut try applinked apk on firestick and you will start loving it immediately.
You may opt in for automatic updates to the applinked app store. Current version of the store is v1.0.3 and you don’t need to manually update if there is a new version from the developers.
Configuring the automatic updates option in the settings will allow you download updated applinked for firestick.
Freedom To Explore
You will get a complete freedom to explore a whole lot of new apps. It helps in providing different versions of the same app such as originally released, modded, ad-free version, etc.
If there is a new version to the already installed app, you will be notified about it. You can easily update that app to the latest version without having to remove the old version from your phone or firestick or android box.
Bulk Downloading Ability
One of the biggest advantages of applinked is nothing but the ability to download multiple applications at once. You do not need to wait for installing another app while one app is getting installed.
On top of that, you can just switch to a different store while you are installing an app from the current store. So, you don’t have to worry, you can install any umber of apps from any number of different stores online.
Delete Stores Conveniently
The Applinked v1.0.3 for firestick and android box does not have the option to delete the stores. But applinked v1.0.5 for firestick and android box does have this feature. It means that you can delete the store conveniently.
Moreover, applinked apk on firestick is completely ad free. You will not see at least a single advertisement in the app interface and in the stores as well. Let’s now read the instructions to download applinked app for firestick.
Download AppLinked for Firestick 4K, Fire TV Stick Lite, Fire TV Cube & 2nd Gen
You do have multiple ways to download and install applinked apk on firestick. We do not want to confuse you by sharing everything at once. Let’s go through the working steps shared below.
- The very first thing that you should do is to download the downloader app from amazon store or google play store.
- To do that, you can go to the search bar of your firestick and search for the “Downloader”.
- You will probably receive the results from the amazon store.
- Select the downloader app and hit install or download button.
- Once the download is over, launch settings of the firestick.
- Head over to my device and then to developer options.
- Choose Install apps from unknown sources option.
- Select “Downloader” from the list of installed over there.
- Now, turn on “Allow from this source” option.
- Come back to the home screen of your fire tv and launch the downloader app.
- Once it is opened up, give it the permissions whatsoever it may ask you.
- Go to browser section now and enter the code 84354 right there and hit “GO”.
- Otherwise, you may enter the url – https://aftv.news/84354 and hit “GO”. Or else, you may visit AppLinked Download Page to download the most recent version for your fire tv stick.
- AppLinked on firestick will now start downloading and it won’t take much time because the file size is pretty low (around 4 MB).
- After the file download is over, your fire tv will parse the apk file and initiates the installation process.
- Click “Install” option and observe what is going on.
- Finally, tap “Delete” option in order to maintain some free space on your fire tv stick.
That is how you can actually install applinked app on firestick with the help of the downloader app. If you want to know more ways to of installing applinked on your firestick, keep checking this space.
How To Use AppLinked on Firestick [All Versions]
If you have already used filelinked on your firestick, you may not need any special guidance. But this post will help you from the beginning to the end and everything in between. That’s why we have covered various things such as how to add a store, how to delete a store, how to install apps, etc.
1. How To Add A Store on AppLinked
It’s quite simple actually, if you have a store code with you. Otherwise, you may get a store code from the best applinked codes post that we have written exclusively for you.
- Go to Apps section and scroll down the list using the fire tv remote.
- Select applinked app and long press the same to get the options.
- Select “Move” option and drag that from the down to the top of the list and press ok.
- Now, launch applinked on firestick just like you launch any other app on your firestick.
- Once it is launched, hit the first option “Add A Store”.
- Enter the store code right there in that box using your fire tv remote.
- Hit “Submit” button which is in green color.
That’s it! you may add as many stores as you want. Let’s now see, how to launch the saved stores on your firestick.
2. How To Launch A Store on AppLinked
If you have already added a store or multiple stores on your firestick, the below instructions will help you launch the stores. Otherwise, you should add a store first by following the above instructions.
- First of all, launch the applinked app on your firestick.
- Navigate to “Saved Stores” (2nd option) which is available on the home screen of the app.
- Now, click on “Select A Store” option.
- A drop down list will now open up and you can see the stores with the store codes.
- Select ay store from that list to view the apps, tools and emulators available in that particular applinked store.
3. How To Install Apps on Firestick from AppLinked Store
We all know the fact that it’s super convenient to download and install multiple apps at once. Let’s see how that process work on your firestick.
- The very first thing is, adding a store on applinked app.
- Next, you should launch the store on applinked by following the instructions shared under 2nd section.
- Now, I guess you are on a store now.
- Scroll down the list to find out your favorite app which can be a movie app or a gaming emulator or a music app.
- Otherwise, you may use the search bar to find the apps.
- Now, hit that “Download” button which is at the right side of the app.
- That’s it! you can now install as many apps as you can by following the same instructions.
If you are looking for a dedicated guide about dealing with the stores such as deleting stores, etc., you should visit our blog page.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I Create AppLinked Store on Firestick?
Yes! you can create a store on applinked app on your firestick and it’s pretty easy too. Moreover, you may also visit the official website applinked.store and create your own store there.
2. Can I Delete App Linked Store on My Firestick?
You can delete the store from your firestick but you should be using at least applinked v1.0.5 because old version doesn’t support this feature.
3. How Do I Update AppLinked on My Fire TV Stick?
It’s super easy to update it on you fire tv stick because it does not require any kind of technical knowledge. All you need to do is, check for the update and set it for automatic updates. If you want to replace the currently using version with new version, you may lose the stores that you have added.
Conclusion – Download and Install AppLinked on Firestick 4K, Lite & Cube
I hope, you have spent your valuable time reading some useful information. Do not forget to leave your comments right below this article. Do not hesitate to bookmark this page where we post regular updates to this content. I hope you are happy and actually, we are also happy because we tried our best to provide the clear cut information for you.